Saturday, March 19, 2005

Time to Ride.

Welcome to the Official Bikerlady Blog, friends. This is your place to digest about things, and provide commentary.

Daytona Bike Week has come and gone and for the winter riders, bike week is the sign of Spring. Everyday I hear more and more bikes motoring through the city. I have some friends who ride all winter, as long as there isn't snow or ice of the roads.

I ride in the frigid temps, too. Though, I could ride for MUCH longer if'n I had the appropriate gear. My goal next year is to get me an Aerostitch so that I can ride in those freezy temperatures and just be all bundled up nice and warm.

But, with the Spring time upon us, who cares. I got my leathers and sheepskin and it works fine. I'm planning a trip to Nashville hopefully the first week in April and that ought to be really fun, indeed.

Then, I really hope to be in Vegas for that Motorcycle fundraiser happening at Las Vegas H-D. If I could, and I will, no doubt, buy me a FunMover and live out of that cool contraption that is half camper/half garage and I'd take myself all over the country and live on the road.

The Road is MY HOME!

No comments: