Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The June Bug

That June Bug has bit. June means on the road. Get out there. Wild & Free.

The June Bug is knawin' on this gals psyche.

Time to go. Time to get juiced by the wind.

I'll tell you, folks, having suffered a challenging go of it over the past, what, year or so, I feel such a need to get wind rushing through my soul with the asphalt whizzin' ' neath my feet. Dig?

And that June Bug is biting at the regular routine...tearing it to pieces, chewing holes and showing this motorcycle mamma, "lookie here, this is God's sign to boogie, get out there...."

So, I will take the sign of the June Bug who is knawin' on me to release the doldrums, the stress and smelly BS that runs us ragged...

Time to go. I hear the roar of the road.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

DharmaChic and then some said...

The call to ride is ringing in my ears also. I've got my little plans and you're all invited to follow along in cyber space or join me for a stretch of road.

pleasecomeagain.blogspot.com

lots of love to you all
dharmachic

Tony Aguirre said...

Bless your soul. It comes out of the monitor. I'm very impressed with your poetry. Lovely voice.